The National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) is an African-American trade group that brings together real estate professionals to promote sustainable homeownership for all Americans, as well as to identify and secure business opportunities for our member Realtists.
what we do
NAREB works on behalf of real estate professionals and homebuyers to:
- Promote the highest standards of professional integrity;
- Follow a strict code of real estate industry ethics;
- Require professional certifications and accreditations;
- Advocate for public policies that protect and expand sustainable homeownership;
- Partner with other real estate trade groups, civil rights organizations, fair and equal housing advocates, and financial services institutions to make sustainable homeownership for African Americans and other minorities realizable.
A special charge
NAREB has a special charge to make sure that predominantly African-American and other minority communities are treated fairly as land use and urban planning policies are developed. More often than not, NAREB’s Realtists live in the communities we serve. We see it as our special obligation to preserve, and now, to restore communities where African-American homebuyers and homeowners can count on their home being their greatest asset – now and into the future.
The NAREB Advantage!
Realtists service the home buying needs of African-Americans and others through our 88 chapter network located in 36 states. Network with appraisers, developers, finance services professionals, asset managers, housing counselors, mortgage brokers, real estate agents and brokers all working together to make homeownership affordable, sustainable and attainable for our nation’s home buyers.
JOIN US. Help restore hope and confidence in homeownership as a way to rebuild wealth in our communities!
Visit www.nareb.com today to find a Realtist in your community, or to join our network of proud and proven real estate professionals.